DivineMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander Gm App.

3 posters

Go down

Alexander Gm App. Empty Alexander Gm App.

Post  Alexander Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:05 am

Name: Alexander

IGN(s): IAlex ( if I selected )

Applying for: GM position/SuperGM

How many private servers have you been on: uhh... i have been in alot servers like rydahms, bankaims, soulms, lovestory,(v55 and v62) ..... - soo I've got lots of experience

Sex: Male

Location/Timezone: (GMT-0) LONDON

What makes you fit for the position of what you're applying for: there more things, like i have good experiece with playing private server, i like hanging out with players, i like talking and much more!

Why should we hire you: Good experience from other servers, communication! (I do not support hackers. i will bann him quick ! )

What makes you different from others to be a GM: my best properties are : fast typing, easy to understand , funny and nice !!!

Available time in-game: probably after school (2-4 hours), and at weekends (3-5)

Experience: like 3 years at globalMS. At Private server only 2 years! I was SGM for 3 months (short time, but I learned a lot )

EXTRA~: I am Friendly to others, compassionate, friendly to new players . (u will see in game -Soo, you can trust me)

E-Mail: alexander.black.1994@gmail.com

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gm App. Empty Re: Alexander Gm App.

Post  S3thiroth Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:36 pm

GuD LuK~! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
S3thiroth
S3thiroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gm App. Empty Hmmmmmmm....

Post  Anubis Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:49 pm

You'd have to go through probation. If we qualify you, you're in. ;D
Anubis
Anubis
Admin

https://divinemsforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gm App. Empty Re: Alexander Gm App.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum