DivineMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian's GM application [An example on what to do]

Go down

Christian's GM application [An example on what to do] Empty Christian's GM application [An example on what to do]

Post  Anubis Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Name: Christian, or Chris.

IGN(s): iChris.

Applying for: Administrator position

Sex: Male

Location/Timezone: New York, EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Available time in-game: Mostly every time I get, usually after school or all day weekends.

Experience: I have 2 years experience, I've been a GM in 5 different servers, most of which I still have the positions

Notes: I never go power crazy, I can't argue(even if I tried). I can do more events than usual. I always follow the rules and if I do something wrong, correct me if needed, I will always follow directions. I can spy perfectly on people I've banned many hackers in my GM days. I'm always cool, calm, and collected. If confronted with a problem I always ask another GM for assistance. I wouldn't fight with another GM. You won't regret making me GM. I can help anyone with any type of problem. I love my community. I'll be the greatest person you'll ever know, unless you have a bad start with me, you better watch out.

Always here,
Christian. Very Happy

E-Mail: Operation.Chaos@live.com (Don't spam me)
Anubis
Anubis
Admin

https://divinemsforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum